- 5 Australians
- 1 Puerto Rican
- 6 insatiable appetites
- A pair of great walking shoes
- A good quality camera
- A warm jacket
- Buy a ticket to New York city. My ticket only cost me $30 from UMass Amherst.
- Book accommodation in a central part of Manhattan. We stayed in Chinatown – a phenomenal location for travel.
- Visit Times Square at night.
- Go up the Rockefeller Center.
- Walk across the Manhattan Bridge for a view of the Manhattan Skyline.
- Eat pizza from Grimaldi’s in Brooklyn.
- Sing karaoke in Koreatown.
- Eat bagels for breakfast.
- Explore the Highline, Chelsea Markets and Soho.
- Eat cupcakes from Magnolia Bakery like Carrie from Sex and the City.
- Take long shutter speed photographs of your friends in Grand Central Station.
- Walk across the Manhattan Bridge again later at night for the view.
“The best weekend ever”, said a Puerto Rican.
“I felt like we were on a movie”, said an Australian.